Moving & Sale FAQ
❣️ Exciting Updates ❣️
We have the opportunity to move our storefront to a new location... next week! That’s right, we have one week to pack up and take down everything in MXED GREENS existing location and set it all up again by October 15th. For a while we’ve been scoping out the options for a more accessible space for MXED GREENS, and when this one became available we had to spring for it. Don’t worry, we’ll still be in Northampton; in fact we’re just moving to another storefront in the Maplewood Shops! We’re moving from unit #20 on the ground/basement level to unit #60 on the first floor with a ramp right up to the door. The new space also has climate control, a private consultation room, better storage, and a wheelchair accessible bathroom. To make all of this happen, we need your help!
Moving help: any amount of time between now and Oct 14th, 30 mins to a couple hours, to dust and paint and move displays with us, we would so much appreciate the support! Please email us mxedgreens @ gmail . com or DM us on ig @mxedgreens to coordinate.
Inventory help: Moving and shifting inventory is a big process, which means we’re having a sale!! Almost everything is 15% off, in person this weekend and online through Fri 10/14! If you’ve been following along for a while you know we rarely have sales, so this is your most affordable option this year to prepare for holiday gifts, stock up on small-farm grown bulk herbs, and treat yourself to that item you’ve been eyeing. Some products won’t be restocked after the move ~ find them on the new Last Chance page! We most likely won’t be able to swing another big sale this holiday season because of moving costs, so if you love a sale, this is your time!
- Included in sale: every product listed on the online shop! Excluded from sale: Botanical Inks workshop, Maker of the Month items, and botanically dyed garments
- In person sale will be Sat Oct 8th and Sun Oct 9th during open hours 12-6pm
- Online sale will run Sat Oct 8th through Fri Oct 14th 11:59pm EST
- Storefront will be closed Thurs Oct 13th and Fri Oct 14th
- All local pickup orders will be available in the new space starting Sat 10/15
- All shipped orders will be sent out on Mon Oct 17th
- Some product prices will increase after the move, but our sliding scale products will still always be available, some with an even wider sliding scale
Thank you for being here with us, community near and far! We couldn’t do it without you, and we are so excited to be able grow up and glow up into a new space after the past 1.5 years of our first storefront. Please spread the word to folks beyond our newsletter or instagram reach! As always, let us know what you love, how we could better meet your needs, and any collaboration ideas <3
Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing you in the new space!
💖 Devon & Tasha